Friday 12 June 2009

It's All Clear To Me Now!

I always enjoy going to my favourite wool shop called 'Honor Parry', apart from being filled with loads of knitting yarns and notions, it is run by a fabulous woman (Honor?) who is so friendly and knowledgeable that I always feel uplifted and inspired by the time I leave. As well as buying wool, I also bought this little gizmo that caught my eye, it is a knitting dolly. My dad made me one when I was little but he used a wooden cotton reel and four nails. Thinking about it now I probably learnt how to knit on a dolly before using needles, it's much easier. When I saw this new dolly I thought wow!, this is great because you'll be able to see your knitting as it 'grows' down the centre of the dolly.
If you happen to be in Battersea, pop into Honor Parry, 206 Battersea Park Road, London.

No comments :