Sunday 11 April 2010

Finished!!!!!!


I still haven't spent time in my studio apart from popping in to pay the rent! But I have finished the last scarf I showed you, as I finished the third ball of red wool I got a hankering to use a different colour so I popped into Peter Jones and got a ball of Royal Air Force blue as a nice contrast as well as buying wool for the next scarf! As I was finishing the scarf it reminded me of some two-colour pencils that I bought for the girls from The Frick Collection in New York a while back. They are very similar to the ones I used when I was very young - I thought they were brilliant then, especially when they'd been sharpened down to the very last double-ended inch.

1 comment :

Noortje said...

Hi Lorna,

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Your scarf is looking great, I wished I could knit the way you can!

x Noortje